Appointment Policies and Guidelines...
Here at Sheryl Giles Bridal Couture, we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service and providing the best experience possible for all brides and their bridal parties. In order to retain this, we must ask every customer to read and agree to the following before your appointment. We expect these rules to be followed by you and the members of your party. Once you read this list, please reply back to your appointment confirmation text with a "1" to confirm or a "2" to cancel your appointment. Confirming means you have read the rules and that you and your party have agreed to follow them.
1. There is a $50 cancelation fee for all appointments. The time that belongs to you and our staff is very precious. We book very quickly, and we want to make sure that no time is wasted. If you would like to reschedule instead of canceling your appointment, please do so within 48 hours to avoid cancellation fee.
2. Friday - Sunday we have a 5-person maximum for each appointment. Our store has limited space and seating.
3. We ask that all customers remain seated during the appointment, in order to keep you and other customers safe and happy. Included in this, we ask that accessories and dresses are only pulled by staff members.
4. Pets are not allowed in our store. Service animals recognized by the ADA are more than welcome.
5. At this time, we do not allow alcohol.
6. Children must be monitored at all times. Please consider not bringing pens or markers to your appointment.
7. If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid, please reschedule your appointment. Masks are not required at this time but encouraged.
8. We ask that you do not clamp any of our dresses, as we have trained our staff to do so. Please ask an associate to help you, if they have not already offered. Our samples have a certain shelf life that can be greatly affected by this.
9. If you would prefer your sales associate to wear a mask, please inform our staff accordingly before your appointment.
10. Please inform us if you would prefer a Spanish speaking employee at least 24 hours before your appointment. We will try to accommodate this as much as possible.